Job Description :
This position is in the Aeronautics Core Contracting team. Selected candidate will provide surge support to deployed Program Contracts (JSF, IFG, AMMM, and ADP) on an as needed bases, approximately 75% of the time. Tasks include but are not limited to:
-Coordination with DCAA and DCMA on activities including audits, performance based payment plans, and invoice payments.
-Protection of Intellectual Property
-Contract structure and negotiation strategy of Incentive Fee for both Cost Type and Fixed Price arrangements.
-Administration of awarded contracts of various types
-Proposal development/competitive strategy support
When not assigned to a program, Core responsibilities include developing training materials and conducting training courses for early career professionals.
25% CONUS travel is required.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected applicant will not require a secret clearance to begin employment, but will be submitted for a secret clearance afterwards.
• Leadership experience within the DoD or Government Contract Industry or within Manufacturing and Engineering Processes.
• Experience with Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and skilled at management of negotiated RFPs.
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation, (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements, (DFARS).
Federal contracting, negotiation, and administration experience with DoD contracts of various types including cost plus, fixed price and IDIQ.
• Experience with Full Spectrum Leadership within the DoD or Government Contract Industry
• Experience dealing with Estimating, Material, Subcontracts and Cost Management
• Production and Contracting Experience
• Experience managing multiple tasks and assignments concurrently.
• Experience completing tasks without significant oversight and supervision.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)