Kelly Services .Inc.
Kelly Legal Managed Services (KLMS) is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to work in Arlington, Virginia for a long term temporary project.
Contracts Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate proposal and award activities for assigned contracts. Ability to provide guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the contract lifecycle;
• Conducts reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities under the supervision of the Health Prime Contracts Sector Lead;
• Perform compliant and accurate contracts administration for assigned portfolio;
• Collaborate effectively with other functions and teammates areas to address complex contracts administration and proposal challenges;
• Accurately and timely perform contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolve discrepancies related to contract documents and ensure data quality and accuracy;
• Ability to track and communicate the keys issues and status of contracts portfolio relative to contract requirements;
• Serves as a business advisor to account teams on all facets of Federal contract administration activities and handles complex/strategic high value contractual matters that have a direct impact on Firm revenue generation and retention;
• Provides advisory level contracts support to account leadership that shapes and strengthens win strategies on Federal engagements;
• Perform strategic contract negotiations and ensure completion of various contract projects;
• Review and analyze contracts matters to ensure that they are understood and to inform team strategy.
• Experience supporting Federal Health contracts. Possesses a deep knowledge of federal acquisition regulations, and commercial contracting principles;
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple contract types (e.g. CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16);
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Strong consultative and communication skills;
• Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations;
• Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams.
If you’d like to learn more about the Contracts Manager Position in Arlington, Virginia, please submit your resume in Word format.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG
) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions. Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage. The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Arlington. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Kelly Services .Inc.
Website : http://www.kellyservices.co.in
In 1946, William Russell Kelly's dynamic vision and pioneering spirit offered a unique service that quickly became popular with local businesses and established Kelly Services' leadership of the staffing industry.More than six decades later the company philosophy of treating every customer like the only customer is alive in everything we do and is just one of the reasons Kelly has emerged as the most trusted and respected name in workforce management solutions. Today, Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company delivering staffing solutions that include temporary, full time placement, outsourcing and consulting.