POSITION: Acquisition Professional Level II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Education and Experience:
* Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management and a Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required.
* In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP Certification, or Contract Manager CPCM Certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
* Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
* Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
* Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
* Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommend funding adjustments as appropriate.
* Support GPMs in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
* Utilize established Agency acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
* Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
* Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule and performance baselines.
* Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
* Assist the Government Program Offices with responses to internal and external requests for information.
* Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
* Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier II Programs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation's advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.