TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Prime Contracts Manager II (Part-Time)
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Per Diem: No
Clearance: No Security Clearance is required.
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
The Prime Contract Manager is responsible for management of the prime contract function and related responsibilities involving company level agreements with other prime contractors. The Manager is responsible for providing Senior Management with Company position on contract issues and recommending course of action that considers long-term implications. The Prime Contract Manager reports to and receives technical direction from Project Integration and Senior Management.
1. Develop strategies for maximizing fee return and prompt payment of amounts owed while considering long-term implications related to future fee earning possibilities and customer relations.
2. Provide day-to-day technical direction to prime contract administrators.
3. Organize work and assign tasks for the Prime Contract function.
4. Implement UCOR's Integrated Safety management System through use of the five core functions and eight guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
5. Functional and Project Support.
6. Plan, organize, and control actions and notifications required under the prime contract considering both tactical and long-term strategic implications.
7. Provide contract interpretation to company personnel regarding questions of contract scope and responsibility.
8. Plan, organize, and control actions and notifications required under the prime contract.
9. Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, discipline, preparation of job descriptions, annual performance evaluations, and recommended training of personnel in the group.
10. Administer the Performance Based Incentive and Management Evaluation Fee processes.
11. Lead negotiations for change proposals and fee.
12. Act as the single point of contact with the Contracting Officer regarding prime contract issues.
13. Participate on process improvement teams.
14. Prepare, review and approve procedures implementing prime contract functions.
15. Review and approve additions/deletions to the contract facilities list.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Description of ideal candidate
1. Strong Excel computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft programs. Specifically, knowledge related to: Formatting large data sets to be filtered and used in a pivot table
2. Creating and manipulating pivot tables
3. Utilizing Vlookups, left/right, substitute, and similar functions
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or any appropriate field or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
2. Ten years procurement or related experience to include at least three years of supervisory experience.
3. Knowledge of cost accounting standards principles, good communication skills, and thorough understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
You need to login to view contact details of this job!