Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Become part of the F-35 International Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization as a subcontract management team member responsible for International suppliers, Co-Production and Final Assembly and Checkout (FACO) partners. You will be responsible for overall management of supplier cost, schedule and technical performance and interfacing with program functional organizations and supplier management. In this role, you will assume the duties of supplier source selection, negotiations, documentation and purchase order/subcontract placement. You will also lead the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services. Additionally, you will prepare bid packages, conduct bidder conferences, analyze and evaluate proposals, negotiate and administer subcontracts. Some international travel may be required.
• 3 years of procurement experience from statement of work (SOW) through to purchase order (PO) closure
• 2 years of price analysis experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
• 2 years of Experience with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• 3 years of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
• Sound decision making abilities
• Demonstrated sense of urgency, self-motivated
• Experience and understanding of Subcontract Program Management (SPM) best practices and tools
• Solid subcontract management
• Ability to negotiate terms and conditions and pricing
• Complex problem solving skills
• Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
• Procurement experience within aerospace technologies or similar industry
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to interpret policies/procedures and apply concepts
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP)
• Ability to engage supplier senior executives as necessary to resolve issues
• Emerging Project/Program Management skills
• Ability to coach and mentor other less experienced personnel
• Previous international procurement experience
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.