Senior Contract Analyst
Fridley, MN, 55432, USA
Senior Contract Analyst
Fridley, Minnesota, United States
7 hours ago
**CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES**
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
The RTG Sales Strategy and Operations group has a broad team dedicated to Pricing Contracting within the Restorative Therapies Group. The Sr Contract Analyst will work with the Directors of National Accounts to support large customers. This position regularly interacts with other members of the Pricing Contracting organization to enhance the customer experience.
• Completes analytical and financial analysis for customer RFPs and RFIs
• Prepares ad hoc reporting and formal business review materials ready to be shared directly with customers
• Advises sales management of contractual rights and obligations, and recommends contracting and pricing options in alignment with customer segment strategies
• Prepares proposals, monitors exceptions and administers contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
• Completes analysis and documentation for rebates, admin fees and other contract compliance items
• Supports automation and system enhancements in the organization by serving on project teams as needed
**IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME:**
• Bachelor’s Degree
**REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:**
• 4 years (with Bachelor's) or 2 years (with Master's) of experience working in a contracts or pricing function
**DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:**
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with high attention to detail
• Sound analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data
• Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion
• Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
• Strong relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Excel Spreadsheets, Business Objects, and SAP
• Solid business acumen; Additional experience in sales, marketing, purchasing, healthcare or related areas desirable
**PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:**
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
• equired to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Back to search results
View Similar Jobs:
View more Contracts Analyst Jobs
View more Medtronic Jobs
View More Jobs in Fridley, MN:
View more jobs in Fridley, Minnesota
Contracts Analyst jobs in Fridley, Minnesota
Medtronic jobs in Fridley, Minnesota
View More Jobs in MN:
View more jobs in Minnesota
Contracts Analyst jobs in Minnesota
Medtronic jobs in Minnesota
View all Featured Jobs
About the Daily Gazette
Terms of Service
Browse All Jobs
Browse By Location
Browse By Category
Browse By Company
Post A Job
Website : http://www.medtronic.com/
Medtronic, Inc. manufactures and sells device-based medical therapies worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Cardiac and Vascular Group, and Restorative Therapies Group. The Cardiac and Vascular Groups products include pacemakers; implantable defibrillators; leads and delivery systems; ablation products; electrophysiology catheters; products for the treatment of atrial fibrillation; information systems for the management of patients with cardiac rhythm disease management (CRDM) devices; coronary and peripheral stents and related delivery systems; therapies for uncontrolled hypertension; endovascular stent graft systems; heart valve replacement technologies; cardiac tissue ablation systems; and open heart and coronary bypass grafting surgical products. The Restorative Therapies Group offers products for various areas of the spine; bone graft substitutes; biologic products; trauma, implantable neurostimulation therapies, and drug delivery devices for the treatment of chronic pain, movement disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), overactive bladder, urinary retention, and fecal incontinence and gastroparesis; external insulin pumps; subcutaneous CGM systems; products to treat conditions of the ear, nose, and throat; and devices that incorporate advanced energy technology. It also manufactures and sells image-guided surgery and intra-operative imaging systems; and provides Web-based therapy management software solutions. The company serves hospitals, physicians, clinicians, and patients in approximately 140 countries. Medtronic, Inc. was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.