The Corporate Executive Board Company
We are currently seeking a Contracts Specialist. Contracts Specialists serve as a general contracting and pricing support resource for the Strategic Accounts team.
• Maintain accurate and timely submission of all required Salesforce.com data to enable effective territory and operational management
• Draft single and multi-program proposals, which include memberships and services across multiple program offerings; Draft Non-Disclosure Agreements and coordinate with CEB legal team to ensure compliance with firm policies and practices
• Provide assistance in creating and modifying Statements of Work/Objectives and Service Level Agreements
• Provide price quotes and general guidance for Account Managers and Sales Executives during the lifecycle of commercial activity
• Update/Maintain Cost/Price Analysis to show review year over year account growth; Update industry and practice analyses as needed
• Assist with the management of procurement relationships with member companies by drafting and compiling agreements to optimize CEB revenue, utilization reports, and value assessment efforts with both Strategic Accounts and non-Strategic Account institutions
• Maintain standardization of pricing, discounting, and sales/renewal efforts to ensure that individual Account Manager efforts are aligned with CEB needs
• Coordinate and communicate effectively across CEB functions, including program specific Account Managers, CEB’s internal Finance Team (for purchase orders and invoicing), and CEB’s internal Legal Team (for contract approval and support, and for MSAs/SOWs).
• Undergraduate degree required
• Must have excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Tolerance for ambiguity, collaborative, ability to self-direct in an entrepreneurial setting
• Familiar with and strong ability to use MS Office Suite with a high degree of Excel expertise and knowledge; Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
• Strong process management skills to be able to work and multi-task across multiple requests and time horizons
• Ability to manage and respond to a substantial volume of work in a timely manner with the highest quality output
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits Package
• Competitive base salary and bonus potential
• Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. We have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when driving corporate performance. With more than 30 years of experience working with top companies to share, analyze, and apply proven practices, we deliver innovative solutions that help you unlock your full potential. Every year we equip over 20,000 senior leaders from more than 10,000 organizations across 110 countries with the intelligence they need to respond quickly to evolving business conditions. In doing so we help them more effectively manage their talent, customers and operations to exceed business objectives.