Kelly Legal Managed Services (KLMS) is seeking an experienced Federal Contracts Analyst to work in Arlington, Virginia for a long term temporary project.
Federal Contracts Analyst Job Duties:
• Review & summarize contractual documents associated with federal and commercial client agreements;
• Under supervision, perform all steps needed to take new federal contracts and contract modifications from execution to a prepared package for project set up in the accounting system;
• Work includes the review of the agreements, identification of key terms and conditions, and data entry into GOVWIN;
• Enter new federal contract and federal contract modification data into the contract database and the workflow management application;
• Monitor progress, status of multiple individual workflow threads and requests;
• Present essential information to account leads and management;
• Communicate with other support functions as needed;
• Identify issues with contracts that may impact set up in the accounting system, make recommendations for resolution, and participate in resolution under supervision;
• Review of federal contracts package to ensure that GSA Schedule references and dates are consistent with what was proposed and accurate through award and invoicing;
• Review of commercial agreement documents and check for rates and terms and conditions as directed by the team.
• Working knowledge of Federal contracts;
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
• Knowledge of GOVWIN contract management module is a plus;
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office skills incluing MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Strong consultative and communication skills;
• Strong organizational and customer service skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment. Demonstrated ability to work
effectively and collaboratively with teams.
If you’d like to learn more about the Federal Contracts Analyst Position in Arlington, Virginia, please submit your resume in Word format.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG
) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions. Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage. The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Arlington. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process