MDA Information Systems LLC
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
MDA Information Systems LLC, now RADIANT SOLUTIONS, is seeking a Contracts Specialist for our Maryland/Northern Virginia location!
The selected candidate will be responsible for administrating, monitoring performance, and proposal activity including negotiations of a diverse set of government prime contracts and subcontracts. Customers primarily include Intelligence Community, Air Force, Navy and major Prime Contractors. The Contract Specialist will serve as primary focal point between customer and company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Maxar Technologies Ltd. (formerly MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.) is a leading global provider of advanced space technology solutions for commercial and government markets including satellites, Earth imagery, geospatial data and analytics. As a trusted partner, Maxar Technologies provides unmatched end-to-end advanced systems capabilities and integrated solutions expertise to help our customers anticipate and address their most complex mission critical challenges with confidence. With more than 6,500 employees in 21 locations, the Maxar Technologies portfolio of commercial space brands includes SSL, MDA, DigitalGlobe and Radiant Solutions. Every day, millions of people rely on Maxar Technologies to communicate, share information and data, and deliver insights that empower a better world. Maxar trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange as MAXR. For more information visit www.maxar.com.
Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most. Our purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. No company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems. Radiant Solutions is divided into three mission areas: Sensor and Ground Modernization, Data to Insight and Agile Intelligence.
Radiant Solutions offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Job Functions
* Conducts negotiation and administration of government prime contracts and subcontracts to other prime government contracts. In addition, may include other agreements such as teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
* Administration is cradle-to-grave including negotiation of proposals, the base contract, contract modifications, through contract close-out. Serves as the company's primary point of contact with the government contracting officer or the prime contractor's subcontract administrator. Advises program managers on contract requirements and compliance matters.
* Monitors contracts to ensure the company is compliant and up-to-date with all contractual requirements. Participates in periodic financial reviews. Briefs management on significant contractual issues.
* Participates in new business proposal efforts from the pre-solicitation stage through contract award. Reviews solicitation documents to ensure compliance with terms and conditions. Prepares contract volume if applicable, related documents and assists with preparation of other proposal volumes. Advises proposal team on solicitation compliance matters.
* Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements with appropriate management staff.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual regulations, procedures, and practices.
* Participates in special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* Minimum 3 years of related experience in contracts administration; varying experience levels will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
* IC contracts administration experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
* Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
* Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to DoD and IC contracting
* TS/SCI Clearance desired but not required. Candidate must be clearable to higher level clearances
MDA Information Systems LLC