Lockheed Martin Corporation
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Contract Management, Security Clearance
Sep 08, 2021
Dec 22, 2021
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, home of the world-renowned Skunk Works®, turns visionary aircraft into reality and is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition is continually earned through our commitment to relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft, continuously seeking innovative, low-cost design and manufacturing strategies, and delivering operational readiness for our customers' missions to ensure continued relevancy for the life cycle of our products.
The Contracts Negotiator will be part of the F-35 Development Contracts team. The selected candidate will:
• Support the F-35 program with contract administration, negotiations, metrics, and future contract planning.
• Provides proposal preparation, contract negotiation, administration, and closeout for the programs and special projects as assigned.
• Develops and applies advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Develops and applies solutions to unusually complex problems which require the regular use a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
• Solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
• Reviews and evaluates customer requests for proposal or revisions to contracts; provides risk assessments and offers alternative approaches to mitigate risks, including alternative contractual language; evaluates and coordinates proposals; investigates and reconciles significant contract changes involving cost, specifications, schedules, etc.
• Works in conjunction with associated functional organizations and customers to ensure conformance with contractual obligations, to remain cognizant of problem areas, and to implement the required corrective actions.
• Evaluates contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
• Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties. Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
• Ability to travel
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
• This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected applicant must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• General Business and/or Contract experience
• Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience developing and delivering both oral and written presentations
• Experience working independently and in a team
• Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation(s), (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements, (DFARS)
• Experience developing solutions, for challenges related to multimillion-dollar contracts
• Experience with multiple contract types, and Proposals such as (FFP, FPIF, CPIF, CPAF, CPFF, T&M)
• Experience multi-tasking and working several assignments
• Experience dealing with Customers and internal program teams, including upper management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com