Clinical Contracts Associate II
We are currently seeking a Clinical Contracts & Finance Associate I for our client in Foster City, CA.
To provide contract administration support in response to Contracts Records Management and Cleanup for GDAR, Apollo migration and Apttus CLMS.
Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
* Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM
o Review all executed clinical contracts saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
* Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
* Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
o All pages of the documents are included
o All required signatures are verified and present
o All budget pages are legible
o All pages have undergone OCR conversion
o Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo
* Enter Agreement Party Information on Apttus CLM
* Identify metadata for each contract
* Upload contract(s) to Apttus
* Complete required metadata fields in Apttus with contract party information
* US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned. Duties and functions include:
* Create and maintain study specific file structures for TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
* Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review.
* Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
* Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
* Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
* Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
* Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
* Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
* Interacts well with teams.
* Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
2 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
Relevant experience typically includes document management and systems experience in other CMS tools including Excel and TMF
Academic Level: Bachelors
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Website : http://www.gdhconsulting.com
GDH Consulting is a specialized consulting and resource firm focused on providing qualified professionals within the Information Technology, Telecommunication, and Consulting industries to commercial and government sectors.