Back to offers list
Share with your friends
Tweet this page
Share this page with your network
Share this page on Messenger
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share your content curation with Scoopit
Share this page on the first Chinese social network
No time? Read and share this page later with Buffer!
The convenient app to read this page at any time, even offline!
Show more social networks
Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, and Wealth Management.
We are currently seeking qualified talent to manage the daily operations of one or more major operations functions within an assigned group (CBG, NFG, RBG, WMG, Legal & Compliance, Risk Management, Finance & Administration).Provides operational expertise and makes recommendations for the successful implementation of revenue generating initiatives. Establishes, leads, and manages to departmental productivity and quality standards. Typically most Business Groups/Lines do not need multiple OM III roles.
1. Directs the operational activities of one or more major operations functions including those of major high complexity and risk, and to maximize productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
2. Identifies, integrates and leads operational activities for a major functional unit.
3. Directs and guides the administrative control over the functions and activities of a major unit including budget.
4. Manages and leads the operational performance and goals for a major unit.
5. Implements and executes the daily workflow to ensure that operations are performing at optimal levels.
6. Interacts with senior management on new projects that will enhance the banks customer service capabilities by managing to budget.
7. Review and may approve service agreements both internally and externally.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
9. Works directly with the BSA Officer and other BSA Executives, to manage the daily operations of one or more major operations functions BSA/AML/OFAC Corporate Compliance.
10. Provides operational expertise and makes recommendations for the successful implementation of BSA/AML related initiatives.
11. Establishes, leads, and manages to departmental productivity and quality standards.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
Master’s/Advanced Degree- preferred
Either Vendor management or Card experience preferred
8- 10 years of business analysis or operations support
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Website : http://www.bnpparibas.com
BNP Paribas in the United States is part of a far-reaching global banking network, offering its clients a full range of services from investment and retail banking to asset management services. BNP Paribas has been present in the country since 1919 as the French American Banking Corporation and currently has over 14,000 employees in the US.