Hotel Sales Contracts Manager
Location: various US States, Canada and several international countries
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is going through significant change in becoming the world´s leading B2B travel services provider. We are looking for people that are ready to ride the wave in this exciting journey. As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
Hotelbeds is a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units. Each business unit play an important role in reshaping travel across a diverse range of market segments. The Bedbank business unit is leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. It contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of 100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines. The main Bedbank brands include Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia, Travel Partner Brasil, Room & Go, JBS and Easymarket.
The Hotel Sales Contracts Manager takes the lead role in client interaction ensuring client satisfaction and providing contracts negotiations. You do not need to come from the hotel industry; you must have experience in negotiating contracts and looking at data to negotiate better contracts if necessary.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Expand hotel portfolio by acting as the face to face key point contract for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities;
* Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
* Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs;
* Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required.
* 2-5 years of experience and college/university degree
* Passionate about what you do with a win-win mentality
* Experience negotiating contracts in any industry (event planning, car rental, if you have a purchasing / procurement background in a corporate environment this can work as well).
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines
* Able to speak and write in English.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in New Orleans. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://uk.hudson.com/
Hudson is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing top tier professionals. Eighty two percent of placements we make are with repeat clients, many of whom are happy to work on an exclusive basis confident in the work we do. We connect the most experienced professionals to accelerate the success of both candidate and client. At Hudson, we pride ourselves on connecting clients with the most seasoned management talent in a diverse range of industries. Our staff are experienced professionals and with strong expertise comes understanding of our clients needs and strategic issues. Hudson knows how to find the best people for hard to fill jobs. We are experts in specialised recruitment and talent management; a unique blend in the market. Our unrivalled scope of services coupled with our global capability and local touch are what drive highly qualified professionals across the world to come to us for their next big career challenge. Our proprietary psychometric assessments help scientifically determine the right fit – beyond core skills and competencies – for the culture of a client’s organisation. We believe people are the key element in our clients success and we strive for both client and candidate satisfaction.