Falls Church, VA 20598
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Sr. Contracts Administrator
PAE is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator for the Falls Church, VA location. Primary responsibilities include:
* Cradle to grave support handling multiple bid opportunities, proposal work, negotiations, contract award and administration of the resultant contracts.
* Manage a variety of federal contracts from both the Civilian and Defense sectors Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contracts. Monitors company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintain continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations.
* Prepare and disseminate information throughout the company regarding contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation, and termination.
* Prepare special reports and analyses as required.
* Lead and conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contracts
* Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and terms and conditions.
* Serve as point of contact for customers both internal and external in regards to contractual matters
* Act as advisor regarding legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations to management and others
* Provide leadership for lower level employees
* Ensure compliance with PAE company policies and procedure
* Ensure compliance with DCAA
* Analyze and interpret federal government regulations including GSAR, FAR, DFARS and other agency supplements and applies knowledge to perform sophisticated risk analysis for new and ongoing opportunities.
* Review and negotiate terms and conditions of different types of contractual agreements - Non-Disclosure, Teaming and Subcontract agreements to ensure compliance with established legal policies and standard
* Review/evaluate solicitations and provide proposal guidance support and assists in the preparation
* Advise management on contractual rights & obligations, and interprets terms and conditions.
* Provide contract expertise to Operations Staff
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related discipline coupled with 5 years contract administration experience; OR a High School diploma coupled with 11 years contract administration experience.
* A minimum of 3 years experience supporting prime contracts.
* Service Contract Act experience required.
* Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
* Prefer advance degree (MA, MBA, JD), DoD experience
* CFCM Certification
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE-s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran-s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Website : http://www.pae.com
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software. Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.