PDS Tech, Inc.
PDS TECH INC. is seeking candidate for Contract Specialist position located in Mesa,AZ.
The specific duties for this person will be processing Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) quotes and orders and International Purchase Orders for Aftermarket Services.
Will retrieve Requests for Quote from the DLA website and emails from customers, process the quote through our system (adding to proposal sharepoint, completing intake requirements, statusing with customer, submitting quotes, processing resultant order in Costpoint and in accordance with our procedures).
Assisting Contract Managers as needed. Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide contract management support as directed by Contracts Managers on assigned programs. This includes basic contract management tasks from proposal/pursuit phase through contract execution and closeout
• Under the supervision of the Contracts Manager, develop solutions to non-complex contractual matters to ensure company compliance with contract requirements
• Assist Contracts Managers in achieving company financial goals for sales, EBIT and cash flow
• Assist Contracts Managers in communication and meetings with internal and external customers
• Prepare and manage written communications with internal and external customers for assigned contractual matters • Enter contract data into Deltek CostPoint system
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech, Inc.
Website : http://www.pdstech.com
PDS Tech, Inc. is an award winning specialty recruiting firm supplying temporary staff and project support to the Fortune 500. Founded in 1977 by an aerospace engineer, PDS Tech has its roots in aerospace and defense engineering and IT staffing and project support and counts among its customers the finest companies in those industries. Over the years, PDS Tech has grown and diversified and now ranks in the top 30 staffing companies in the U.S. and is the 4th largest engineering staffing firm. PDS Tech has a reputation with its 10,000 plus contract employees for providing the most superior employment experience in the industry, including world class benefits and paperless employment solutions. Our on-line job search function makes it easy to browse and apply for the perfect contract position. PDS provides temporary staff, temp-to-hire candidates, CAD/CAM engineers, IT pros, and on-site and vendor managers to these industries: Aerospace Energy Automotive Government Civil/Architectural Medical, Defense/Military Software Electronics Telecommunications Financial Services If you're a customer facing a peak workload, if you need specific expertise for a specific period of time, if you want to let someone else handle payroll, workers comp, taxes, health benefits and 401Ks for contract employees, if you you're ready to save time and money where staffing is concerned, your simple solution is PDS. Our contractors can take advantage of customized comprehensive and flexible benefit programs. We offer them weekly payroll, direct deposit, medical and life insurance, paid holidays, open 401k enrollment, and completion bonuses. If you want more from contractual employment, you owe it to yourself to check out PDS.