WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This national leader in healthcare, a Fortune 100 company which provides innovative solutions to over 12 million members, believes their most important assetsareits employees.
Join their team and help transform the health of the communities they serve, one person at a time. This starts with you, from your benefitsto your retirement plan and reaches outwards to community support and service.
Position Purpose: As the Senior Contract Negotiator, he/she will coordinate and negotiate in accordance with corporate, health plan and State guidelines ancillary service agreements with IPAs, PPMs, Hospitals, Multi-Specialty Groups, Physicians, and Providers.
* Coordinate and oversee all negotiations for a specific plan or provider type for large professional groups, hospitals, etc .)
* Facilitate contracting strategy geared to specific plans
* Manage delivery of financial settlements and collections of receivables
* Analyze and track providers performance standards and financial performance of contracts
* Develop contracting action plans
* Correlate with internal departments and contracted providers to execute and meet contract compliance
* May require up to 25% travel
Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, related field or equivalent experience.
4 years of contracting or provider relations experience in a healthcare system, managed care, or insurance related environment.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?