The Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) of Leidos is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to support contracts within the Integrated Mission Solutions Operation and the National Solutions Operation. The successful candidate will be required to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support.
- The candidate will have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 4 or more years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience. General experience in Contract Administration may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
• Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
• Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turnaround time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
• The Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, prepare compliant and complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’s interests during negotiations and contract administration.
• Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.